Crownpark Builders were established in 1996 to be the construction wing of an industrial / commercial development company. We have constructed numerous industrial and custom designed buildings including Gurit, Innovation Center, Enterprise House, The Courtyard, Newport Business Park, Builder Centre, Somerton Industrial Park and many others.
During 2005 there was a management buyout and at first we carried on operating mainly in the commercial sector constructing ‘The Apex’ complex on St Cross Business Park and an extension for AJ Wells & Sons. Towards the end of 2006 Crownpark Builders purchased Williams Associates (Southern) Ltd. so that we could diversify into different markets.
Due to the continued expansion of the company we are now doing much more work in the Civil Engineering / Road Works sectors in conjunction with Williams Associates but have also constructed the following buildings during this period, view our works page to see photos from some of our projects:
- Newclose County Cricket Ground - New purpose built pavilion and external works
- AJ Wells & Sons - A new large warehouse for AJ Wells & Sons on Dodnor Industrial Park.
- Cheetah Marine – New production, offices and restaurant on Ventnor Esplanade.
- Baring Drive – An individual custom designed three storey residence overlooking the Solent.
- Numerous projects for South Wight Housing Association.
We are ISO9001, Chas & Safecontractor accredited, members of Isle of Wight Building Safety Association and registered on Constructionline.